Hiring Wedding Planner?
The Service of wedding planner has become more and more important in recent years especially for career-conscious couples who see the value in entrusting the bulk of the wedding work to an experienced pro so that they can focus on their jobs or higher education or simply enjoy their time. Wedding planners are quite common for planning a destination wedding, where the documentation and paperwork can be complicated.
Wedding planner service is an investment. Investing in a professional planner to make your big day come true will save you time, stress and money. Often the cost of hiring a wedding planner is offset by the money saved when your planner handles contract negotiations and watches over your budget with an eagle-eye.Wedding planner will help you in venue and vendor selection, keep you on task with timelines, and guide you on delicate etiquette issues and complicated family situations.
And you should consider protecting your investment with a professional wedding planner to ensure that investment is protected.
The services of a wedding planner can include:
- Interviewing the couple and the parents to identify their needs.
- Budget preparation
- Planning detailed checklist (from about a year in advance to a few days after the wedding)
- Attendee list preparation
- Identification of event venues (hotels, wedding manor etc.)
- Identifying and hiring of wedding professionals and service providers (caterers, photographers, videographers, beautician, florists, bakers etc.), and preparation and execution of contracts.
- Coordination of deliveries/services on the wedding day.
- Have a back-up plan in the event of a disaster.
- Assist and prepare legal documentation and translations - especially for destination weddings